Hey y’all! I’m so happy you are here! My name is Esther. I am a photographer, a dreamer, and a big kid at heart. I have a wonderful husband and two furry kids. I’ve been taking photos for as long as I can remember and that has made photography more than just a passion of mine, it’s become second nature. It’s a part of me. I love to capture real life and real moments. My goal with every session is to create a fun and relaxed experience for you and your family all while capturing memorable images you will cherish forever!
Some things you may not know about me…
- I blast pop music when no one is looking (and sometimes when they are).
- In middle school, my classmates started calling me Cookie Monster.
- I’d eat pizza for every meal if I could (with a side of mac and cheese and fried okra).
- I was on Wheel of Fortune, seriously!
- I was in a local magazine, Jezebel, so cool!
- I’m a romantic, hippie, tomboy at heart.
- I’ll dance to the beat of a drum, as long as it’s my own.
- I’m a lover, not a fighter.
- I love really bad movies and really bad music. But I also enjoy the good stuff 🙂
I also consider myself a(n)…
- Cheese and Pizza Connoisseur
- Avid Sports Fan
- Dog Lover
- Organizational Ninja
- Entertainment Buff
- President of the Jack Bauer Fan Club
- Unofficial Spokeswoman for Coke
I can’t wait to meet you, your family, and loved ones and become good friends! Please contact me to introduce yourself!